The group meets 3 times yearly. The FALL meeting is either freestanding and hosted by a member institution, or held in conjunction with the Neurocritical Care Society annual meeting (NCS). The SPRING meeting coincides with the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators annual meeting (PALISI), and a less formal SUMMER meeting is organized as a dinner during the National Neurotrauma Society annual meeting (NNS). For additional information, please contact us.
- FALL 2017: Saturday September 23, 8AM-6PM, hosted by University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- SPRING 2018: Wednesday, March 14, 8AM-6PM, San Diego, CA (in association with PALISI meeting March 15-17)
- SUMMER 2018: dinner TBD during NNS meeting Aug 11-16, Toronto, Canada
- FALL 2018: TBD (Sept 24-27 NCS meeting, Boca Raton, FL)
- SPRING 2019: TBD (PALISI meeting tentatively planned for Utah)